Thursday, January 29, 2009

er, it's STILL odd

for those of you guessing at home --- no, it's not a camel

the rear end really resembles a pumpkin (hmmm, there's some design opportunity in there somewhere)

oddness abounds

I worked on it more last night after I took this picture, and it is looking much more recognizable, and I should get it finished today

on the Unidentified Christmas Project front, I thought I had completed another part, only to be told that the lettering I had added included a word that was spelled wrong ---- to say I was not pleased is an understatement. I'll be fixing that little issue today too.

Note: do not rough house with a labrador -- I was playing with our 80 pound "cutie" yesterday afternoon and our heads collided -- she hit me right in front of my right ear -- I saw STARS!! This morning there is a faintly blue shadow there, my jaw is still tender and there is a slight ringing in that ear. I'm going to survive, but I don't want to go there again.

guess it's time to get some work done!

No comments: