Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FO, and why knitting involves faith

I finished this up last night.

This is a troop hat -- I will be sending it off to the Denver Library for the "Knitting for Our Troops" marathon --- helping to add to their goal of getting 5280 hats by the end of January 24.

Want more information? Use this link

I'm knitting along on a Christmas project -- yes, already!!

and let me tell you, this is a pattern that makes me wonder how the designer ever came up with it

it also reminds me that knitting to a pattern is a huge leap of faith -- a trust that who ever the designer was, they knew the right path and they have your best interest at heart.

I can usually understand how a pattern for a piece of clothing works (in fact, I usually understand those well enough to "tweek" them to my liking), but this one is a real mystery.

Updates to follow!

No comments: