Monday, October 25, 2010

another 11 p.m. photo

it just seems to be the trend with this project!

that is largely because the knitting (at least on these items) is easy enough that I can do it after 9 at night when I'm starting to wind down

so that is when the pieces are getting finished

the sleeves are complete, the fronts and back are complete -- tonight I'll start in on putting it together so I can pick up the stitches and do the band down the front and around the neck

yesterday I removed the beginning of the binding from all of the cloth paper doll pages, remeasured each one, re-cut each one, re-cut the binding (trimmed it so it was all exactly the same size) -- then stitched the binding on one to the point that it is ready to be pressed and top stitched -- it seems like it will be much better now -- worth the work it took

that was about as much as I got done -- for some reason my lower back decided it was time to hurt and I spent quite a bit of time in the recliner putting heat on it -- I'm still aching this morning, so I'm not sure just how much I'll get done today -- the washer and dryer are running as I type this, but there may not be a lot more than that and some hand work projects -- we'll see

No comments: