Thursday, October 14, 2010

"turn right side out and admire"

that was the instruction in the pattern after the final seams on the outside part of the bag

I followed it -- even took pictures to share before I went right on into the beginning of the lining

one side of the lining has had it's pockets installed

hopefully more work will get done on this today
and the people are all stitched down around the blue planet -- notice how they are all holding hands

the next step is to start embroidering on each of those little paper doll shapes

I have a group of symbols that will be used for that purpose

moving along nicely

2 comments:

AlisonH said...

I find the holding hands around the world motif especially moving today, the day after all the miners and their rescuers finished emerging from the depths.

Bev said...

thank you Alison -- I thought the timing was pretty amazing!