Tuesday, October 19, 2010

totally dog proofed and ready for winter

during the summer my next door neighbor had a new fence installed between our properties

but the connection between the new side fence and the older back fence just never got made

since winter is coming we decided that we would rather go work on the fence while it was still above freezing and there was no wind or snow involved

so yesterday we rebuilt that short strip right next to the new side fence -- and yes, I once again recycled fence slats that were usable

so now that corner should be good for the winter

and the next time my daughter comes to visit with her little dog we won't have to worry about escape routes!

so while we're talking about fencing

here is the latest knitting for fencing

we are now down to two items left to be knit -- off white sweaters for a 6 month old baby and a 5 year old girl that are basically the same pattern

piece of cake!

I'd like to see those get finished by the 15th of November

we'll see


I'm working on some Christmas projects, and since I just got started on one of them there are no pictures of it while the other one can not be shown here until after Christmas

the quilting on the Dream Rocket (Blue Planet) piece got started yesterday -- and I like how well that is going --

time to get moving so I can get into the studio!

No comments: