Thursday, January 06, 2011

first finished project for 2011

yes, I know, I started this one in 2010, but not everything gets neatly finished up in the same year it is begun

and I have another leaf panel to finish (hopefully today) that was begun last year


meantime, yesterday I washed all the new fabrics that were either given to me or I acquired while I was away and have a whole basket full to iron today -- the DH says it looks like someone melted a box of crayons in there -- heh! given my love of color, that's a great comparison -- I always liked crayons, and had a lot of fun doing "stained glass" by grating up pieces of old ones between two pieces of wax paper and ironing them to melt the whole thing together

today I need to get some cleaning done -- my friend from California is coming in on Saturday

and I'm slowly slogging my way through sorting out all the stuff that came home with us

onward!

No comments: