Monday, January 03, 2011

Still working on 2010 projects -- and what "Santa" brought me

I finished up the quilting on this piece, so now I'm in the binding process on both this one and the red maple leaf that I finished quilting last week.

the fabric I brought with me for binding this one works great, so I started with it -- the maple leaf, heh, not so much

but I'll be out and about today, so I may be able to pick up something that will work to do that one

I need to get these finished so I can get back to working on finishing up the patterns for all of these so they will be available at my trunk show on the 13th



this is the fabric stash that Santa brought me

both the DH and my sister gave me fabric -- feeding my color habit!

when I was a kid I loved that whole "new box of crayons" thing, and this is better still!

and a lot of these will be useful for some pieces I'm already working on


yesterday the design we've been working on for the Hoffman Challenge 2011 got a "rework" -- before too long I'll actually start working on that piece (of course there are some additional coordinates from the collection and another spool of thread or two that are needed first)

and I spent a lot of time yesterday working on the stuff for my trunk show

today there will be laundry and errands and probably some work on projects!

No comments: