Friday, January 14, 2011

play day number two

we spent a lot of yesterday working on the fabric pictures we started the day before

since the fabric was dry again, we decided to use regular colored pencils and Copic markers to create more of a depth of color and to add details

after we had finished that part, we took a stroll through my fabric stash and found the fabrics we used as the borders around each piece (think of this as the mat around the picture)

we've already started quilting, adding even more color with colored thread

this is what I did with my piece



and this is what my friend did

awesome!


so last night I did my trunk show for the quilt guild, which turned out pretty well



today I'm heading off to pick up my check and my unsold items from the boutique I was in from November 1 to December 31 -- I have no idea how much either of those will be, but I'm hoping I did well

time to get rolling

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oh wow. Beautiful!