Sunday, April 14, 2013

Finished and new beginnings

it's done

I'll get it listed in the Etsy store either today or tomorrow

 as I said yesterday, I need a beading project to work on while I'm waiting for that supply order to arrive

not long ago I did some drawings for some bracelets that included sunflowers

this idea came to me last night -- and I think I have everything I need to make this one right here in hand

have to make a trip through the bead boxes

 yup, its the back of a chair

yesterday I did that lovely web-weave on the back

now it's on to covering the seat, then the back

I have a couple of books on doing re-upholstering, but neither one of them shows a piece that is exactly the shape of this one (and since I acquired this chair as nothing more than the frame, I have no idea what it originally looked like)

boldly going where we've not gone before!

 

No comments: