Monday, April 22, 2013

taking that giant leap

 you may remember these two pieces that I created a while back

for about a month I've been dithering over rather or not to enter them to a call for entries titled Color Wheel of Emotions

this morning I got the reminder that the deadline is looming and I had to make a decision

so, I entered them

 now begins the waiting

the notification date is May 20

keeping my fingers crossed
back in 2007 I made this bracelet

and it went to a few shows

and then I decided that it needed to be reworked, I pulled it out of the inventory and set it aside

and forgot where I put it

yesterday afternoon, while I was looking for something else, I found it again

since I was between projects (still waiting for that order to arrive!), I went ahead and took it all apart

the revision will be similar, but different

meantime, I got a note from a potential customer that she would like to buy a bracelet from me if I can change the clasp on it

time to head out to the store and see if I can find something to make that happen!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Thinking of Robert Frost, Fire and Ice is the title that pops into mind.