Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Working in series?

in the past couple of years I have made (and sold!) these bracelets 

yesterday, as I was changing the clasp on the blue one it suddenly dawned on me that this is a series

each of these were created with the work of the Gee's Bend Quilters as inspiration, and this has been a very successful series in terms of making sales

this morning that blue one is on it's way to my customer

and I pulled out beads yesterday afternoon to start another one

I will be finishing up that bracelet with the stones in it first -- I already have five of the six stones re-bezeled, so that is progressing nicely

time to get moving -- lots to do today

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oh, beautiful! You should have heard me gasp in delight when that picture opened up. Just gorgeous.