Friday, April 19, 2013

flowers in projects -- is it spring?

I spent most of the morning yesterday snoozing in my chair, but by the afternoon I was starting to feel better, so I did some work on this project

got two more of the bigger links and another small one added to this piece

I realized that I need to come up with a plan for how I'm going to add a clasp to this -- I'm thinking about adding a silver latching clasp on it -- I'll be pulling out the ones I have and trying to figure out how to do that

the other thing that I got accomplished yesterday was to finish adding the columbine to the trees piece 

this piece is really moving right along now -- all of the ferns, grass and rocks have been quilted and last night I started working on the quilting of the brown area of the quilt

looking good!

today I need to try to catch up on things today -- time for the quilt conference is coming fast!
 

No comments: