Friday, December 15, 2006

beauty in the morning.....

One thing about being up early is you get to see the beautiful colors in the sky as the sun comes up. I'm starting to think of sunrise as my favorite time of day

.....followed by that sweet time in the evening when the dishes are being washed in the dishwasher and I can settle into my recliner to work on a project uninterrupted (at least until I fall asleep with my thimble on and the project in hand)



these are the pictures I took between 6:30 and 6:45 this morning......beautiful pinks and blues and that amazing first picture of almost purples as the sky was just beginning to lighten.


My mother called last night to ask me to send up an extra prayer for my sister. She has had a migraine since Sunday night. The doctor gave her vicadin, which knocked her out of course, but as I know from cruel experience, you have to wake up, and sometimes, the pain meds have had no lasting effect and the headache goes on. These things are such a frustrating mystery, and unfortunately, what worked to do away with mine didn't work for hers.
So, my dear readers, as you are enjoying these pictures, please send up a prayer to your higher power.....and I'm grateful for you doing so

5 comments:

Sewermonger said...

Who wood want two get up sew early. Yew gotta be sick

Sewermonger said...

on the other hand, you're my SIL and I still love you, even if you get up so early

Bev said...

after years of having to be at work (20 miles away) at 7 am, getting up early is just in my make up!

hope you and Nancy are feeling better!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Beautiful pics, Bev. Wow, lovely! And I hope your sister feels better soon!

Bev said...

thanks Kelly, they gave her yet another RX and she's doing better