Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ta Da!

Yes folks, its done!


I can see things that I want to improve on when I do the next one, but its not bad for the first try.

I ended up using a red upholstry velour on the back because the red leather I had was just not the right color, but hey, it works just as well and gives the back a nice finish.

So now its onward to create another one.


The quilting is almost done!! Today I will be making the binding pieces and hopefully getting the binding stitched on to the edge so I can finish this up in the next couple of days.

And so, I have begun the design phase of the next quilt....this should be fun!

Time to get moving, we have a winter storm moving in and I want to run to the drug store to pick up meds for DH just in case we're snowed in for a couple of days.

No comments: