Sunday, December 10, 2006

I finished the necklace!

A while back (Oct 13, to be exact) I blogged about a bracelet that I had completed.

The companion necklace is now complete too!

The necklace measures 21 inches long from end to end, but the effective "wearing" measurement is about 18 or 19 due to the size of the large round beads that are the base of this creation.

I have some ideas about doing some of this kind of work with just black and white and some very tight patterning, but that is "down the list" a way on the things to complete.

On the show scene, we were notified yesterday that we have been accepted into the show in Des Moines in February. This will be our first show in that area, and we are excited to see what sort of reception our work will get.

And so, now I'm working on getting Christmas projects complete.....the quilt is moving right along, the track and 3 1/2 of the cars are quilted, so today I will probably move into the green field area.....the list from my mom arrived yesterday.

We also need to do a complete inventory of our jewelry for taxes, and there are probably are some pieces that will be pulled for "re-work", that will take up some time to.

Guess its time to get busy

No comments: