Sunday, December 31, 2006

Bracelet complete!





Yup, its done -- and before the new year!

I'm pleased with the way this one came out. The edging is a big improvement over past one I think.

And so its on to the next piece! I started doing the beading on a sunburst shape with a piece of tigereye in the center. Not sure yet if it will be a necklace or a brooch, but I'm thinking it will be a brooch. On this one I'm testing an idea that I hope to use on another cross piece I have in mind.....always learning!



Yesterday afternoon, the dog and the DH went out onto the patio and cleared off the snow that the wind hadn't taken care of.

The dog loves this activity. She grabs mouthfuls of snow and runs around the patio like she's foaming at the mouth.

(Maybe one of these days I'll actually READ the manual for my camera -- as opposed to just looking up what I need at the moment -- and figure out how to take video clips with it to put out here ---- or not)






This is the working drawing for the quilt design.

The center will be a monogram, and the rings around the outside are double wedding ring patterns.

You'll note the ticker above. This is what makes up the ticker:
96 arcs x 11 pieces each (1056 total)
192 squares or triangles for arc ends
96 "football" centers
96 circle centers
1 monogram block

1441 total


Last night I put together another arc using the new freezer paper method.....MUCH faster! And so here it is.....only 93 more arcs to go (and we'll let the ticker do the other math!)

Time to get moving.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those bracelets look awesome, Bev! Happy New Year and all the best in 2007!