Wednesday, December 13, 2006

more new things.....

Like I said, I never start just one new project, partly because the prep work on these is better done in batches.

So, these are the other two bracelets. The top one is a piece of jasper and I just followed along with the pattern in the stone for the design lines.

The bottom one is a very nice piece of deep blue lapis. There will be 6 mm lapis beads stitched on where the little circles are, and after that, other lapis and glass bead patterns around them.
This is another of the new smaller necklaces. These pieces are also lapis, and I thought I'd try an asymetrical pattern for this one.

And this is another piece of tigereye (a really nice piece). I haven't decided yet if this will be a necklace or a pin. This is also a test of technique. If I like the way this one comes out, I'll use this new technique idea on the cross that I'm designing.

I'm off this morning to meet with my accounting client. Then we have some around the house chores to do this afternoon.

Quilting is moving right along, have half of the green field complete!

No comments: