Monday, July 21, 2008

ready for the backing



























I finished up the bead work on the front of this piece yesterday afternoon

I'm real pleased with the way it looks

So today I will be doing the next steps preparing to put the leather backing on this

Lookin' good!!

Worked on the dress for the pink beaded bear too -- its now ready to be put on her so now I need to work on creating the apron (more gathering, more eyelet, some stringing of ribbon through beader eyelet -- lots of "frew, frew"!)

today, being monday means I'm spending a good deal of time in the laundry room -- between loads I'm planning on hanging out in front of the portable swampy (90 degrees is TOO HOT!) working on projecs

2 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

WOW Bev!!! That is simply beautiful!

Bev said...

thanks laura lynn!