Monday, July 14, 2008

Why I need a design wall

to make it easier to take these kinds of pictures! These were taken on the living room floor, which means they appear foreshortened, and there is always the danger of a big black dog wandering through and laying down on them!

The top for the baby quilt is complete.

It is actually a crib size quilt, a bit bigger than the standard baby quilt.

The backing is all seamed together too and ready for me to do the "sandwich". I hope to get that all done before quilt group on Friday so I can take it with me to work on there.

And work has begun on this one too!

I'm still working on fabric selections of course, but I'm ready to start making the freezer paper patterns for this one now. (this entails taping the drawings to the patio door, taping the freezer paper over it and tracing)

Nearly finished the second wing on Raphael last night, and one of the two new openings in the Angel Lace necklace is surrounded with beads and the other one started.

Yes, the projects are moving right along!

This morning after several days of treating the back pain I did walk a short distance (about half of what I had been doing). Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be back to my full distance again.

But for today there is laundry to do -- time to get to it

No comments: