Monday, May 25, 2009

another finished object and a progress report

Ta Da!

The second pair of mittnz complete!!

That makes 2 pair in this size, so the next size will be bigger.

Now that I have that pair of size 4 needles I can do any size I want from this pattern, and since I basically have the pattern memorized, I'm not likely to change patterns!

only 14 more mittnz to knit!

Worked on both the beaded birds and the balloons yesterday --- looking good

A while back (ok, three years ago!) I had an idea to do a beaded piece of a street in downtown Atchison, KS. At the time I wanted to try to make it into something that could be worn. I've decided to revisit the idea, but as individual buildings that will be in small frames. I'm pretty excited about the possibilities.

So, today (being as it's Monday) I'm doing laundry and hopefully working on more beadwork!

No comments: