Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another piece for the show

One more piece of beach glass finished for the show!

This one, from the latest batch of glass out of the tumbler, was a clear glass, so it now has that nice frosted look.

I used all clear beads with an AB finish and dark green thread -- looks sort of like pale mint --- or sea foam green.

Another one is in the works too --- one of the tomato colored ones from the last batch. The bezeling of that one is complete, and I have started the chain. It may not be finished before the show starts, but it should be on the table before the weekend is over. (Unless I'm so busy writing receipts that I don't get to work on it --- which would be okay too!)

Got an email this morning that the hours for Sunday at the show have changed to an hour later, so instead of being from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., the hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Guess we get to sleep a bit longer!


'Tis the season to make mittnz!

This is the very first one --- made out of wool yarn. The color here is a bit over exposed --- it's actually more of a burgandy than this shows.

This pair is toddler size. This is one of those patterns that you make the bigger sizes by graduating up in needle size. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that after all these years of knitting I don't seem to own a pair of size 4 (American) short straight needles! hmmmmm, guess when we get to the size that needs those I'll have to use my circular set with a short cable.

Only 17 more to make!!

No comments: