Saturday, August 15, 2009

another square

yesterday my State Fair entries got delivered

this was my first trip since my surgery, and I was pretty tired by the time we got home

got another whole afghan square done in the car though --- just need to weave in the ends


I've been trying to draw a baby elephant to put with the adult elephant in another "Out of Africa" piece ---- so far I'm not happy with any of the attempts ---- I'll try again later today


since I have decided to do a major rework on this piece I started taking it apart yesterday

the handle and the flap are off and the lining is out

I am going to take the seams out so that the whole piece lies flat to make it easier to do the embellishing I'm planning

I may also use some fabric markers to change the shading of some of the floral prints too

it's an adventure! and I'm pretty sure it will look better when I'm finished

moving along!

No comments: