Monday, October 19, 2009

actual finished objects!











the kitty quilt is now complete -- finished the last stitches in the binding yesterday, so now it's ready to be mailed off

which means I can start quilting on the leaf wall hanging!

as I'm typing this I can hear the washing machine sloshing around, doing the load of laundry that includes the bleached muslin we picked up to be the "sky" of the tree piece

there is definately fabric dying on the agenda for this week (now let's hope I can stick to the agenda!)

another finished afghan square -- not nearly so colorful as the last few have been, but I'm working with what I have here

one half of the latest mystery Christmas knitting is complete -- rolling right along


today's "To Do" list includes laundry and a trip for the annual "smash and flash" -- have you had your mammogram done yet this year?

No comments: