Wednesday, October 14, 2009

another project to quilt!

got all of this piece stitched together

(as usual the most difficult part was the mitered corners!)

I've decided to do the back in that same bright purple that the front is, then do the binding with either the bright gold or the sort of mahogany colored fabric

right now I'm leaning toward using the mahogany color because it would actually look like a wood frame around the piece

we'll see


three of the kitties in the baby quilt are quilted -- only 9 more to go before it's ready to bind

the quilting of the album quilt is progressing too


and another charity afghan block is complete


this morning before I came down to my computer I started a batch of bread -- testing out a new recipe

updates tomorrow!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Fall and fall colors! Yay!