Wednesday, August 11, 2010

or just one more piece

yesterday's "finished object" was just bothering me

it just didn't look completely "finished"

I decided what it needs is a a short loop strap -- and some kind of fancy bead zipper pull

so last night I knit this, which I will run through the washer to felt and make into a strap for the bag --

and I'll be prowling through the bigger beads in my stash to create a zipper pull
finished knitting the first scarf for that holiday show

I had knit this pattern before -- even with this yarn -- and I really liked the way it looks, so I decided to use up the rest of the yarn and make one more

ready to be blocked!!


yesterday afternoon I started pulling out the fabrics for the workshop I'll be taking on Saturday

I have 2/3 of a box lid full -- and I may add a few more after I hear the teacher give her trunk show at our guild meeting tomorrow night


progress is being made on the redwood trees -- I have part of one side on both the biggest tree and the small one that leans into it left to stitch -- then it's on to the branches on the aspens
finished this last night too


today is the day that my stuff for the State Fair gets turned in, so right after breakfast we'll be loading up and heading off to Pueblo

and car time means some more knitting might get done!

time to get moving

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

You do so much so fast. Wow.