Monday, September 20, 2010

finished leaves

this one is done!

finished stitching on the little metal leaf charms and attaching the hanger

so this is one wall hanging done and 4 to go

and I have just about a week for all of this

must.work.faster!



the quilting on this one is done though

today I will steam it and get the binding cut and attached (hopefully)

after the final pressing of the binding I'll be able to attach the metal charms on this one and it will be done too





there was gold metallic fabric in the bin after all

and I really like the way the binding on the holly looks in that color

this just needs its final pressing then I can attach the red buttons that will be the holly berries and the little metal charm embellishments

the DH cut me some dowels yesterday to create the rod for this yesterday and I attached the beads at the ends, so today I can paint those -- gold of course

mittens that are an actual pair!!

finished these up last night -- yeah!!!

now on to the baby mitts in this color -- and then two more pair of mittens with thumbs



but first there is laundry to finish and a lawn to mow!

No comments: