Saturday, November 20, 2010

for the nursery

one more finished project

this is a pillow cover for the "Boppy" pillow

the top edge (that looks a little wonky) has a zipper all along it (that's what makes it look wonky)

and this is the last of the dinosaur fabric that we bought for making of nursery projects

if this one works well I'll make her another one with some other fabric from my stash


I did finish another project yesterday too, but its another "Christmas surprise" so no pictures now

and I'm ripping right along putting branches on those trees

today I hope to get more glitter on those lion manes, and who knows what else -- it's that time of year!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

You know, there was nobody manufacturing soft tubes to go around a newborn's head in a carseat when my kids were little--pretty shocking to me at the time, it being such an obvious and universal need with a market just waiting to be sold to, and I sewed and stuffed some flannel on my own. Glad your grand gets a made-by-love one too!