Friday, November 26, 2010

never a dull moment

or almost never

while the chicken roasted yesterday afternoon I set my sewing machine on my daughter's kitchen table and hemmed up the flannel she bought earlier in the week

really nice flannel (with very cute turtle families on one and other cute animals on the other)

which makes really nice receiving blankets


I spent some time with the trees project spread out over the bed yesterday, and have begun stitching the red wood branches on now -- moving right along!!

and the second half of that leg warmer project is now 50% complete too

like I said, never a dull moment!

so today there actually be some shopping (not a big amount, but a little bit), then tonight the decorating of a tree or two -- should be fun

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

What knitter doesn't love turtles?