Monday, November 15, 2010

more project progress

2 blind raccoons just doesn't have the same lyric quality as 3 blind mice, but it's the best I can do

got these cuties all stuffed and closed yesterday (had just enough fiber fill in the bag to do it without an extra trip to the basement storage -- yippee!)

today I hope to get their eyes and mouths painted on, then they will be officially "finished"




the last of the "knitting for fences" is DONE!!!

(insert cart wheels here!!)

I stitched the buttons on last night

this afternoon I plan to run all of the knitting through the dryer with a fabric softener sheet and a couple of damp towels to take out all the pet hair, then I'll be putting these in the gift boxes with tissue paper, etc., to make them look all pretty

I wanted to have all of these done by Nov 15 -- made it even with all the other projects I've been working on

some other items are finished too, but no pictures on those until Christmas time

this morning the DH need to go have blood work done, so its time for me to get rollin'

No comments: