Sunday, November 14, 2010

some finished objects!

ok, so this one isn't quite finished

this would be a "box o' raccoon"

exploded raccoon at that

heh, yeah, well I'm working on stitching these little beasties and I'm wondering now if they will actually be able to stand up on their own because of the tails when they are all finished

it has amazed me that even though I had not used this pattern for years, I really did not need the notes I had made to put it all together -- guess I made enough of them back in the day for the whole process to be deeply embedded in the brain's memory banks
and here is the baby sweater from the "knitting for fences" projects

I got the buttons stitched on last night, so this one is officially "DONE"!

and the bigger sweater is now all stitched together, the neck band is complete and I'm starting in on the button bands

WHOOT!!

finished this item yesterday too

pj pants for a tall thin person

very cool fabric with "The Grinch's perennially-cheerful little brothers" (as was commented by Alison when I posted the original picture of just the fabric)

love it


also finished on Friday -- the belt for the robe I made as a Christmas gift (just a plain dark blue wide sash, so nothing "picture worthy")

as I said, I'm trying to get all of this Christmas project stuff done --

December promises to be a very busy month -- my daughter's baby is due on the 18th and the DH has surgery on the 1st to repair his damaged rotor cuff (on his right arm)

hope to get more things done today!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Good luck on the baby, the surgery, and the projects! Love the white baby sweater--I keep thinking I need to stop everything and quickly make one of those for my coming grandson.