Thursday, November 04, 2010

let the Christmas sewing begin

heh, yeah!

I picked up this very nice quality flannel this week (along with some other items)

I just love these frogs!!

so when I get back on Monday the push to get Christmas projects finished will begin (I'd like to get most of them done by Thanksgiving -- clearing the decks for being grandma in December)

of course every time I think I have that Christmas to do list under control I think of something else that should be on it -- figures!

so today we're off to my daughter's where a friend of hers and I will be hosting a baby shower for her on Saturday -- this evening I'll be baking the cake at her house -- I have to say it's a lot easier to transport a boxed mix, a jar of jam, a bag of powdered sugar and a cube of shortening than it is to transport an entire finished cake!

time to get it in gear

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

The Grinch's perennially-cheerful little brothers?