Wednesday, April 06, 2011

some progress and a finished item

and the daily gratuitous cuteness!

Mr Cute has discovered the fun of sticking out his tongue

he can even roll his tongue -- an ability which is determined (I'm told) by heredity and which is no surprise since both of his parents can do it and both the DH and I can as well

(now if it later turns out he can do the clam shell thing with his tongue like his mother can, that will be really interesting!)

behold -- a finished object!

as I said, I only needed to put the brim to the crown and put the velcro on the chin strap to finish up this little bucket hat for Mr Cute

got that all done yesterday, so now I'll be looking for a suitably sized envelope to mail this off


spent some time working on the charity quilt top for the month too -- have part of the piecing finished -- hope to get the rest of it done today



and because my finger is feeling much better (healing up nicely, thank you!), I was able to work on the beading project again yesterday

I've almost filled all of the "field" at the bottom of the piece -- there's just that one little spot on the far left side

chugging along!

No comments: