Friday, June 10, 2011

let the Christmas projects begin

the box arrived yesterday

once again this year my sister is contributing to some Christmas projects

after I had selected the pattern to be used, she ordered the yarn I wanted and had it shipped to my house

for the next little while the "big" knitting project will have me singing Kermie's song (it isn't easy being green)

this is really nice yarn -- I'm looking forward to getting started

yesterday I finished the hand work on the facing for the Hoffman piece -- hopefully by this time next week I'll be talking about sending it off -- it went to my quilt guild meeting last night where it was admired --- nice

time to get moving -- lots to get done

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

And here I was, reading, thinking it's easy being green and you totally beat me to the Kermit comment.