Wednesday, June 15, 2011

one more Christmas present complete

I wove in all the ends and sewed on the buttons last night

one more completed project!

(and its a Christmas gift too --- whoot!!!)


which means I can start swatching that green yarn that arrived last week for the Christmas projects its going to become



work has resumed on the zebra bracelet

this just rolled right along yesterday afternoon

sometimes with these projects once I get a couple of sections done it just seems to go faster, and this one seems to be working that way

rolling right along!
having finished the facing on the Hoffman Challenge quilt last week, I still need to attach the sleeve and the label

this is the sleeve -- all ready to be attached, and this morning I created the label, so probably today this will be a completed piece, ready for the photo taking

a new small knitting project begun

Mr Cute needs a Christmas sock, and I've been working on the lay out of the charts for a while

last night after I finished the vest I cast on and started the ribbing at the top of the sock

love this color!


so today's plan includes finishing the Hoffman piece, working on the Hawaii piece and maybe starting on the July charity quilt as well as working on the beading

work to do!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

My brain finally figured out why I'm so delighted with your bracelet: the medical school cliche, if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

Which makes it so the real zebras have a hard time getting heard.

I told one doctor in the hospital that no, I was qiviut, not a zebra, and made him go look it up. (The idea being, listen to your patients, dude. He apologized after that and did.)