Thursday, February 23, 2012

finished work -- including a Christmas project!

the first dinosaur now has eyes -- I used white yarn to create a raised oval surface in the right place, then used some dark blue at the bottom of those ovals

the picture doesn't really do him justice -- he's much cuter in person

and now this one goes into the Christmas 2012 box


and last night I started stitching together the new dinosaur -- so it's coming right along


this piece is all finished now and listed in my Etsy shop

it's pretty amazing that that hinge that I envisioned actually worked exactly as I hoped it would --

and now I'm considering some ideas for some other pieces that use this whole hinged idea to do a bigger free standing art


and the four seasons art quilt is done too -- I need to set up the photo area and get some good pictures of it and two other pieces that I want to enter in a show -- soon

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Absolutely stunning--and the dinosaur is absolutely adorable!