Saturday, February 04, 2012

enraging the weather gods

about now I should be scurrying around the house doing last minute tidying so that Mr Cute could visit

the weather gods have declared otherwise

just too much snow and ice between our house and his for safe traveling, so the planned visit will have to wait for another weekend

RATS

my daughter sent me this picture of him yesterday as they were having their snow day

he's wearing one of the pair of flannel pants I made him for Christmas

sooooooo Cute!!

I'll just have to console myself with working on more projects

like this one maybe

this is the top of the head and the mouth of the knitted dinosaur toy I'm making to go along with the dinosaur quilt

it's coming right along


progress being made on other things too -- working on beads for the Egyptian piece, and all of the pieces I order beads for have been kitted up so I can start on a new project as soon as the current piece is done

I'm working around the "frame" of the center dinosaur on that quilt, and have almost finished the sky of the fall panel on the four seasons piece -- chugging along

and I'm working on taxes --- all of the sales tax reports are done and out of here -- YIPPEE!! now it's on to multiple schedule C forms

time to go make breakfast

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

He is so adorable!