Monday, February 27, 2012

rolling along on beads and a finished hat

it's looking good

I got the 2 additional metal filigree pieces stitched down and started more beading around them

moving along, moving along


yesterday afternoon I did the quilting of the second corner of the dinosaur quilt -- if I continue to do a corner an evening I'll be applying the binding on Wednesday -- YES!

I also spent quite a bit of time experimenting with some techniques to use on the Hoffman -- the first vase attempt was a success, so I'll be moving to the big piece today

this is the first in a planned series of 12 hatz

the past few years I've knit mittnz, but this year I'm starting with hatz

this only took a couple of evenings to do

then in September I'll ship them off to the Cheyenne River Indian Reservation

these will be wool -- a good way to use the wool yarns I have on hand that are too small for other projects


time to get to the laundry

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Bead it, bead it, bead it, bead it... (Earworm time!)