Sunday, February 26, 2012

a finished project and progress reporting

actually it took less time to create the finished object than it did to create the fabric to make it out of

this is a cover for my daughter's Cricut machine made of a custom created quilted fabric

and there is a bit more of this fabric (I created a whole yard of it and didn't need that much), so if she needs a cover or envelope or whatever for some other small tool, I can accommodate that -- nice

more rows of beading being done on the filigree piece

I think I'll be adding some more of the silver squares (I bought a whole package of them)



last night I finished one corner of the dinosaur quilt -- three more to go then it will be ready for binding ---

and the experimenting for techniques on the Hoffman quilt has begun as well

humming right along here

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Dinosaur quilt and dinosaur toys. Love it. (Almost bought a dinosaur knitted toy pattern from Ellen Sibelius yesterday, but went for the bi-plane instead. Already got the Chinese dragon. Now I just have to make them and spoil my own grandson.)