Friday, February 17, 2012

too scary for a little kid?

I've been working on this knitted dinosaur for a while

last night I got the legs all attached

the DH has proclaimed it inappropriate for a baby

hmmmmm

guess I'm looking for a "cute-sy" dinosaur pattern today ---- maybe this one is destined to be given to Mr Cute


despite feeling pretty lousy yesterday (and spending a lot of time snoozing in my recliner), I did finish the beading on the first side panel for the bracelet

and here's a picture of how this will go together with the center "eye" panel and the beaded hinge

today I hope to get started on the other side panel (which is also an ankh)



the quilting on the four seasons piece is almost complete -- I hope to find something appropriate for the "frame" in my stash box today -- if I don't have something there I'll have to make a trip to my local fabric store to find something that will work

time to get busy!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oh, I think it's perfect: little boys like to pretend to be fierce and giggly all at the same time.