Wednesday, May 02, 2012

finding a new routine

the routine of my days changes from season to season

in the winter there is less light, and fewer outside maintenance projects, so I have bigger chunks of time to work in the studio

in the spring and summer the outdoor work increases -- lawns to mow, gardens to put in and tend -- (we'll discount that whole fence issue -- I think we're done with that now!)

so yesterday  it was time -- after several weeks of watering and a dose of fertilizer -- the back yard needed to be mowed

I'm happy to report that the old mower actually did start, and the mowing proceeded without too much trouble

even with that going on, I managed to finish the second of the number 5 tiles for the necklace -- I like the way this looks!

today we'll be working in the front yard some and I need to make a run to the local craft store for supplies (there's always a new project brewing!)

time to get to it!!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Somehow it looks like a pair of sundials to celebrate Spring.