Saturday, May 19, 2012

knit one, purl one, bead one?

so the fact that you are seeing a picture of a completed sweater should tell you that the piece of beading I was working on isn't quite done ---

meantime, this little sweater has been my "last thing of the evening" knitting for a while, and I finally finished it last night

I had spent a couple of hours working on the beading for the center tile of the necklace, but it just isn't quite finished!

today I hope to get the rest of the beads stitched on to that center tile so I can get on to the "putting together" thing --- I did search through my size 15 beads yesterday and found that I have a whole container of beads that size that are the same color as the size 11 ones I plan to use to frame each of these tiles --- how cool --- the hinges and the frames can match

time to get to work!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

That's a delightful sweater. Someone's going to have fun!