Friday, May 25, 2012

finished

all that is left to do is the paperwork that is required to enter this in the competition

now that it is finished I already see things that I would do differently if I were to do something like this again

I do like the way it came out, however


so now I'm at the paperwork stage for this piece and for the Hoffman quilt

and starting to think about the next projects -- its odd to have finished these two competition pieces at about the same time --- finishing just one piece always leaves a little hollow space in the creative routine for a day or so --- two is a somewhat bigger hole

not to worry, I'll fill it soon

time at the sewing machine yesterday afternoon gave me another finished object

this charity quilt top is number three of this pattern this year --- its a fun pattern to do

the scrap left from those three quilt tops I think is enough to create a fourth top


there is a list of four or five things that are stacking up to be done at the sewing machine, so I'll be back in there setting it humming again this afternoon


1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oh, beautiful!

And some kid is going to be thrilled with those cheerful colors.