Thursday, May 31, 2012

This one's a hoot

another piece of the Yupik quilt!

needs a good pressing, but I like this one two!

one more of these 16 by 16 inch squares to go then it's on to the bigger pieces




during yesterday's time at the sewing machine I sewed on a new pair of pants for the DH --- I'm slowly whittling away at those projects too



 I think I can! I think I can!

 this is moving right along too -- I hope to get it finished today so I can coat the back with fray check and then put it together tomorrow

which also means I'll get to start on the next piece

as I write this at 10:30 am, we've already been out and mowed the front yard, trimmed all the hedges out there and the DH cleaned up his garage wood shop ---- time to get into the studio!!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

I love how the malachite has big eyes to match the owl's.