Thursday, May 03, 2012

hot! hot! hot!

another hot pad complete!

these go slowly since I only work on them while I'm talking on the phone, but the stock pile is slowly building to be all distributed at Christmas time


more work got done in the yard yesterday --- we did some trimming of the ornamental grasses in the front yard -- and discovered that the two new ones we put in last year didn't survive the winter --- nuts!  guess we'll be looking for something to replace those with


today I hope to get some more work done on the Hoffman quilting -- after doing sufficient picking out, the re-quilting is going well and I'm getting anxious to get that piece finished so I can get to the next piece!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Good luck with the Hoffman and you are going to have lucky recipients come Christmas!