I've been looking for fabric to use on the back of the baby quilt
now that the center moose block is almost finished, I'll probably be stitching this top together by the end of the week
on most of these baby quilts I've been able to find a print that coordinates with the theme in a juvenile print
I made the excursion to the other fabric store yesterday
the only forest animal fabric was much too "adult"
I was able to get this soft tan fabric that has little vines and leaves on it
this should be a good color coordinate for the strong browns, rusts and greens on the front of the quilt
just need to run it through the washer so it will be ready when I finish the top
time at the sewing machine again yesterday
I've been working on putting together the pieced strips of this charity quilt top for a couple of days -- there are enough of them for two quilts
I wanted to get a soft green to put with those at the fabric store, but I couldn't find the right color, so I just put together the pink one yesterday
one more afghan square finished
this is the end of that red toned variegated yarn -- too bad, it was fun to work with
time to get movin'