Monday, January 28, 2013

finished and nearly so

another afghan square for that growing box 

 meantime, there is other knitting being planned 

the pattern for the annual Christmas sweater has been selected, and we have now moved into the yarn selection phase of that project 

it's been pointed out by the DH that the sweater I knit him a few years ago is starting to look a bit shabby, so I've also selected a pattern and some yarn for that project -- nice -- a couple of new projects for the rotation coming up

 then there is this 

 I've almost finished the beading! 

just a little bit there along the left hand edge and at the very top to do

today I need to go dig through my stash of leather and upholstery velours to select whatever will become the backing for this little lovely


and I've started working on the design of another piece which is for a competition that ends the first part of March --- we'll be shifting color palettes -- to some greens


today  I need to do laundry and run an errand then back to the projects!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

I'm looking forward to seeing that all done.