Saturday, January 12, 2013

something new

I'm getting pretty good at juggling a lot of projects all at once 

doing it with quilt projects and knitting projects is a lot easier than with bead projects, however because I only have one work tray that I can do bead projects in

so the big bead embroidery piece with the watch parts has been temporarily set aside so I can work on this project that has a sooner deadline

I've not done any pure bead weaving techniques for quite a while other than creating "chains" for various bead embroidered medallions that I've turned into necklaces

this piece will be a bracelet, and is entirely worked in peyote stitch

it took me several attempts to get the first 3 or 4 rows worked, but after that it has just flowed along

the deadline for the challenge on this piece is the first week in February --- I'm pretty sure it will done a lot sooner than that


I'm also closing in on having another animal block for that baby quilt finished

moving along!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Looks vaguely Escher. Curious!