Monday, January 14, 2013

things to do when the HIGH temperature is 17 degrees

staying in the house is highly recommended while I'm still coughing from the bronchitis and it's this cold
good progress is being made on this piece 

I'm about half done with the peyote stitching, and it's looking good 

yesterday I started playing with the idea of making some tiny beaded cherry blossoms to accent this piece, and was pleased to discover that I have all the necessary materials to do that already on hand (how cool is that!)
  
somehow knitting hatz and mittnz seems to be the right project in this weather! 

this is the 4th of 13 planned sets -- looking good!! 

the next set will be purples (I've already pulled out the yarn for those) 




 finished another afghan square too


 yesterday afternoon I spent some time in the studio working on a charity quilt until I reached the point that I needed to find some solids to set it together with which would have meant pulling down all the tubs of fabric --- and I just didn't feel up to that then ---- maybe today 


time to get moving --- the laundry is calling

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

How do you get so much done!