Monday, January 07, 2013

oh Deer!

just in case you thought I'd forgotten about this baby quilt project --- not so much! 

 when I started doing the sewing on the blocks, the fabric I had selected for the grass on all of them was a pretty big piece and it didn't fit in the work box very well, so I decided to do the grass on all of the blocks at the very beginning 

which means work was being done, but nothing to really photograph and say "see" about 

now that all of that is finished, I've started again working on the individual animals

 this is the second finished corner block --- two more of these little ones to do still, but it should go much quicker now  

here's block number 2 for 2013 --- moving right along




 heading off this morning to hang a quilt show --- this should be fun!

No comments: