Tuesday, May 22, 2007

getting back on track.....

Well, since I couldn't go to Albuquerque for the show, I have decided to list another of our newer creations on Ebay.

As you may recall from a while back, this is B.G., a little puppy that I made up out of odds and ends of mohair.

I have listed him, and you can use this
link to check out all of the details.

Finished another afghan square last night....when I get one more done it will be time to ship off another box!

Today I'm going to try to get the two puppies done for the order. I thought I was a lot closer, but had to make some revisions in the silver one again, {sigh!} The eyes I painted look pretty good tho'

2 comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

I wish I could knit. It would be so cool to create a scarf or a sweater. :) :)

Anonymous said...

oo så nice dogs you can make, and i am not so god in ebglish